Hello everyone!

I hope everyone’s summer has been enjoyable. Although Summer is almost over, a brand new year of COUp is fast approaching!

COUp will be at Table 47 for Fall Fest this year! It will take place from 8:15pm-11:30pm on Sunday, August 19th at Hooker Fields. We will need people to help distribute flyers at the table and carry the banners around the field. Please email me, tamaralr@live.unc.edu, or Rachel, rachelju@email.unc.edu, if you are an upperclassmen and would like to volunteer. Even if you can only stay for part of the event, any help would be greatly appreciated! We are looking forward to meeting any new students this year!

The General Interest meeting will be on Sunday, September 2nd from 1pm-4:30pm in Union Room 3411. We will be showing Spirited Away after introducing the club to our new members.

The Ballot Meeting will take place on Sunday, September 9th from 1pm-5pm in Union Room 3408. You can send suggestions for shows and movies/OVAs to me or Rachel. The cutoff date for suggestions will be September 4th. Regular Meetings will begin on Tuesday, September 11th. I will announce the location as soon as I am able to reserve classrooms.

See you guys soon!